Midvalley GSC cinema caught fire

6:35:00 PM
The Star Report:
KUALA LUMPUR: A small fire broke out at the GSC cinema in Mid Valley Megamall at about 1.20pm on Tuesday.

The thick smoke from the fire triggered the alarm system forcing scores of movie goers and staff to evacuate.

It is learnt that the fire broke out near the emergency exit of the cinema and possibly due to a short circuit.

A fire department spokesperson said they received a phone call at 1.22pm.

“When we arrived, the fire had been put out by the cinema staff using fire extinguishers," he said.

The cinema is closed to allow for investigations.


images source @ facebook
Powered by Blogger.